Assalamualaikum
I will find a way to fulfill my destiny. .we have to fight for it. We have to be what we should to be, nothing less. Sometime, it's not bad what i want to say about it. .''to be a great champion, i must believe that i'm the best among the best''. . . haha. . . that's really true i think. . . but, i think again, am i? OMG -_-''
For me, it's better to look back on life and say " I can't believe that i did that! " Than to look back and say " I wish i did that." . . erm. But, if i think back. . if i believe that it is only a dream, why i'm not take action. . it is a reality!
go. . . go fly away. . . fulfill your dream, yeah! . . .haha : )
Smile like a princess. . . : ) yeah !

No comments:
Post a Comment
Terima Kasih lepak kejap kat sini
Sila Tinggalkan komen, Insha Allah saya reply.
Kalau korang suka klik 'like' ja